Wholesale access for our Tintsaba range is available for pre-approved customers. After reading our terms if you would like to create an account please register here.
Wholesale Customers, once logged in are able to easily Quick Order Here
Wholesale prices will be shown at checkout and apply once the minimum of $200 WS is reached.
Tintsaba Australia are committed to the principles of fair trade in all areas of the business. We seek to form partnerships with not only the artisan groups making our products but also with our retail partners. We aim to assist our retailers to be able to convey the story of our products in a way that engages and inspires customers. You will receive with your order a Tintsaba information card as well as customer care cards for each product ordered.
We want you to have a great experience when dealing with us and ask that you take a few minutes to read the following.
Wholesale Terms and Conditions
- Minimum order $200
- Exclusivity will be granted within reason. Please discuss your local area and exclusivity needs with us before ordering. Exclusivity will lapse if you have not ordered any goods for a period of six months.
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout based on weight.
- Pick Up is available from Warriewood 2102. Delivery in the greater Sydney area and surrounds may be possible, please check before completing your check out.
- Cancellations: Once dispatched, orders cannot be altered, cancelled or returned except as set out in claims below.
- Claims: Returns will only be accepted with our consent, and when shipping instructions have been agreed upon. Tintsaba Australia will replace any faulty or incorrect goods at our cost.
- Please note that Tintsaba products are handmade. This means that there may be small inconsistencies in colour, shape, print or other elements within your order, or between the sample and items in your order. These inconsistencies are to be celebrated as part of having handmade products! Returns will not be accepted on the basis of small inconsistencies such as these.
- Submitting an order constitutes agreement of these Terms & Conditions. Please discuss any concerns or questions with us before making an order.
Our aim is to service our retail customers promptly and professionally.
Our support extends to:
Our support extends to:
- Informative labelling: Detailed information on the ethical production of the product.
- Easy Ordering
- Recognition on our website and Facebook page
- Swift Delivery